Austra Health takes a strategic partnership approach to recruitment and workforce solutions to address the unique challenges faced by the aged care sector. By spending the time to gain a better understanding of your business objectives, we are able to provide tailored solutions.
Austra Health has a strong reputation for providing comprehensive services that minimize risk and add value to organizations. Our long-term relationships with leading local and international healthcare facilities have been built on the basis of specialist expertise and leading recruiting processes. Unlike many recruiters, our consultants are not rewarded on a commission basis, which means they work as a team to provide quality services that address customer needs.
We have a passion for providing quality aged care services, underpinned by comprehensive advice on employee engagement to minimize your employment risk, ensuring as your recruitment partner we adhere to governance and statutory obligations. In addition to nursing and medical staff, we are also able to provide ancillary staff across administration, accounting, IT, human resources, construction, engineering, maintenance, and facilities – as part of the Bayside Group.
Our permanent recruitment process ensures our consultants achieve effective results by gaining a detailed understanding of your objectives, position requirements, and organizational culture. With healthcare knowledge and recruitment capabilities, our consultants comprehensively assess skills and abilities, providing a guarantee on all placements.
Our permanent recruitment services include:
- Local, regional, and international candidate attraction
- Screening and selection
- Verification of qualifications and registration
- Pre-employment reference checks
- Arranging police checks
- Post placement follow-up and feedback
Through our specialist consultants and support team, we will maintain a clear understanding of client requirements in relation to the role and the organization.
On-Hired Employment Services
Austra Health on-hires employees for casual, shift, and fixed-term assignments to help meet the demands of our aged care clients. We tailor services to streamline your existing processes and can work with you to develop workforce solutions.
Our on-hired employment service includes:
- Candidate attraction, screening, and selection
- OHS induction and workplace assessments
- Time and Attendance
- Payroll and salary packaging services
- Tailored invoicing and reporting
- Management of our aged care workers
Workforce Management Solutions
Austra Health provides comprehensive workforce management to assist you in meeting staffing demands while minimizing your employment risks. Numerous case law rulings have determined the importance of ensuring the relationship between you, the outsourced provider and the on-hired worker is understood and clearly defined.
To reduce your risk, our workforce management services incorporate:
- Comprehensive sourcing solutions
- Two professional reference checks
- Verifying qualifications and work rights
- Providing clear contract documentation
- EEO and OHS inductions
- Guidelines as to the roles and responsibilities of all parties
- Administering the required statutory obligations associated with superannuation, insurance, payroll tax, fringe benefits tax, withholding tax, and PAYG tax
- Providing public liability, professional indemnity, and WorkCover insurance
Enhance Your Employee Selection Techniques
Our recruitment team has a long-held passion for aged care and we source like-minded people. We are able to incorporate psychometric assessments into the recruitment process to provide reliable and valid information on specific candidates’ skills that have demonstrated links to job performance.
Our assessments incorporate:
- Range of Skill Testing
- Cognitive Ability
- Values Inventory
- Emotional Intelligence
- Work Preference Profile
- Work Safety